[AusNOG] Fibre / conduit maps

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:48:07 EST 2016

If only the data they had was accurate (not their fault, they are only as
good as the data they've been given).

The Telstra lead-in to a previous property was on the other side of the
property to what DBYD said. They also had no record of the gas line either.

As I said, I know their data is only as good as what they're given. What
was a little frustrating though was when we offered to update them on where
we had found/relaid the services (we cut the Telstra lead-in, and nearly
broke the gas line), we basically couldn't get them to accept the data.