[AusNOG] Fibre / conduit maps

Abraham Treadwell abraham at tangelo.com
Thu Oct 13 16:36:26 EST 2016

Hi All,

A few years ago a company, koordinates.com<http://koordinates.com> compiled, or enabled publication of isp backhaul and wholesale fibre maps, from most of the bigger telcos in New Zealand. It was possible for others to submit their maps into the same service.

We’re in the process of looking for a new premises in Sydney and i’m wondering if anyone is aware of, or has compiled a similar collection of combined telco fibre maps in Australia?

As an isp of any size, knowing who has ducting in a particular street can go a long way to finding the right wholesale provider or partnership, for a particular address or project, especially for premium services and quirks such as identifying fully redundant paths.

If anyone’s aware of such a map, as a public or restricted access service, I would be most interested to hear more.

|  Abraham Treadwell  |  www.tangelo.com<http://www.tangelo.com> |  abraham<mailto:abraham at tangelo.com>@tangelo.com<mailto:kyle at tangelo.com>  |
|  nz +64 21 646472  |  skype: atreadwell  |