[AusNOG] PSTN to NBN FTTN conversion. Phone no porting delay since 16/09/16

Phil Memery memery at clevernetit.com.au
Thu Oct 13 12:43:30 EST 2016

Thanks all for your responses. Russell Langton has the info and based on how good he was last time I was looking for assistance I will be sorted very soon.

The terrible part is I do not have any real evidence that Telstra are actually involved in this instance. Other than the word from the ISP concerned.

I am pleased to hear that others have had a smooth transition.

I now wait with baited breath :)

Cheers