[AusNOG] AusNOG] Seeking Cloudflare contact

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Sun Oct 9 15:05:52 EST 2016

On 10/9/2016 12:00 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Seeking a cloudflare contact to resolve a routing issue.
> off-list replies please.
>
> Please note: I'm not seeking to debate peering/BW polices but rather work
> together to resolve an reachability issue which is making both our houses
> look bad.

Hi If you or the organisation you work for is a Cloudflare partner the
recent network changes should not affect your services.

However, if you are not a Cloudflare partner and you are using the Pro
plans, they are now affected by the same policy as the free plans.

So you need to spend $200 USD a month if you want access to the Au pops
or choose another CDN that is cheaper and not as picky with their network.

I know you said you didn't want to discuss peering policies, but this
could well be what is causing your issues.

Regards Chad.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager