[AusNOG] BGP transit routers

Murat Sener Murat.Sener at premiertech.com.au
Sat Oct 1 20:15:49 EST 2016

Hi All,

Just want to know what kind of routers people are using for transit to upstream we have out grown our current setup and I want to upgrade to Cisco 3945 I will only be taking default route from the upstreams, anyone using this setup? We will only be publishing out 2x /24 & a /22, basic load balancing across 2 upstreams is a must. IX peering will happen on a separate router to keep it simple.

Thanks
Murat

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

--
MESSAGE PROTECTED BY PREMIER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS - POWERED BY MAILGUARD.