[AusNOG] Network Diagnostic Tool

Richard Pruss (rpruss) ric at cisco.com
Mon Nov 28 18:55:41 EST 2016

Nice work.  You might be interested in fbtracert.
https://github.com/facebook/fbtracert

On 24/11/2016, 8:20 AM, "AusNOG on behalf of Mehrdad Arshad Rad" <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net<mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net> on behalf of arshad.rad at gmail.com<mailto:arshad.rad at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I've started to develop an open source tool 4-5 months ago to help neteng/sysadmin/sysops please take look at the below links and let me know if you have any suggestions.

https://github.com/mehrdadrad/mylg

You can download it for different operating systems at http://mylg.io<http://mylg.io/>

Features:

  *   Popular looking glasses (ping/trace/bgp): Telia, Level3
  *   More than 200 countries DNS Lookup information
  *   Local ping and real-time trace route
  *   Packet analyzer - TCP/IP and other packets
  *   Quick NMS (network management system)
  *   Local HTTP/HTTPS ping (GET, POST, HEAD)
  *   RIPE information (ASN, IP/CIDR)
  *   PeeringDB information
  *   Port scanning
  *   Network LAN Discovery
  *   Web dashboard
  *   Configurable options
  *   Direct access to commands from shell
  *   Support vi and emacs mode, almost all basic features
  *   CLI auto complete and history features

Thanks,
Mehrdad