[AusNOG] FTTN AAPT NWB VDSL example

Mohammad Eslami eslami99 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 11:45:16 EST 2016

We have tested it on Cisco 887VA. Make sure that you load this firmware:
VA_A_39d_B_38h3_24h_1.bin

Make a sub interface with the dot1q encapsulation on Ethernet0 with VLAN
number you get from AAPT (in our case 100) and apply the pppoe-client under
it.

Create the dialer interface and you should be good to go.