[AusNOG] Good IT/Telco/MSP Recruiters

Matt Walker matt.g.walker at outlook.com
Wed May 18 22:09:49 EST 2016

Another option may be to approach your vendors/providers if any of them can "body-shop" you an engineer for the time you need.

You'll find that you can given the length of contract you should be able to get pretty good rates, contact me off-list if you want the name of some companies who do it

Regards,
Matt