[AusNOG] Good IT/Telco/MSP Recruiters

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed May 18 14:11:30 EST 2016

I've never met a recruiter who is worth their fee.

I don't mean that as an insult... but anywhere from 10k for a 120k role is
just ridiculous and not worth the minimal effort they do.

But... if you have the money to throw, I knew the original founders of
Xpand http://www.xpand.com.au/ - but I think it is in new hands... but I
hear ok reviews about them.

What kind of roles? You might find someone on this list (IT company) who
has some HR capacity who might do that work for you.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve