[AusNOG] TR-069 ACS

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Fri May 13 11:26:08 EST 2016

I'm interested in this too. I was researching it a few weeks ago and found a free ACS platform:

https://genieacs.com/

But I couldn't find information on how to actually implement it. I admit I didn't spend a real lot of time on it, though.

I know that Telstra use it - it caused grief for someone I know who gave their modem to someone else who was also on Telstra, because the credentials kept being reset to the original owner.