[AusNOG] Off Topic - Brisbane recruitment recommendations

Sean Finn sean at wikwok.com
Fri May 13 10:10:24 EST 2016

I did qualify it by prepending humble to rockstar.

In a modern world mistakes will always occur, however as long as lessons
are learnt and a blameless culture exists, and the same mistakes arent made
twice then that is the current state of things. ( and the only way to keep
pace with emerging technologies ).

Measure twice, cut once, but still keep spare timber on hand.