[AusNOG] Off Topic - Brisbane recruitment recommendations

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Fri May 13 09:11:08 EST 2016

On 13/05/16 08:21, Paul Gear wrote:

> +1 to Sean's comments.

I should add: I wouldn't call them rock stars.  Just experienced IT
professionals who are easily bored.

And you won't find one who never stuffs up.  And if you do, they really
are rock stars.  And if you do find them and manage to hire them, you
won't have them for long, because they'll be bored again and move onto
something else quickly.  Maybe you'd be better off not trying to hire a
rock star.  ;-)

Paul