[AusNOG] Telstra wholesale EA fibre shaping

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue May 3 21:23:26 EST 2016

I know this isn't constructive but let me just tell you, your pain is real and the stress customers face and blame us for when they say 'We can shape that with those specifications' and the find they have speed issues is REAL.

Absolutely the bane of my existence!

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd