[AusNOG] Advice on selling a /22 IPv4 subnet

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Tue May 3 17:10:44 EST 2016

See also https://www.apnic.net/get-ip/faqs/obtaining-resources#buy-ip

      Can I buy IP addresses?

IP addresses are not for sale, instead, they are public resources
administered by the Internet Numbers Registry System for the entire
Internet community. IP addresses delegated by the Regional registries,
such as APNIC are not "owned" by the Members. IP addresses will be
reclaimed by APNIC when the Membership is terminated.