[AusNOG] Advice on selling a /22 IPv4 subnet

Corrado Fiore lists at corradofiore.it
Tue May 3 16:40:58 EST 2016

Dear All,

we are in the process of winding up a company that was assigned a /22 IPv4 subnet from APNIC and we're looking for potential buyers.  Given the notorious scarcity, I thought it should be a fairly easy process.

As a first step, I contacted a registered IPv4 broker listed on the APNIC website (https://www.apnic.net/manage-ip/manage-resources/transfer-resources/transfer-facilitators) but got no response at all.

I then tried to ping a pre-approved account holder (https://www.apnic.net/manage-ip/manage-resources/transfer-resources/listing) that was looking specifically for a /22 and, again, got no reply.  :-|

I'm a bit puzzled.  Am I missing something?  Is a /22 too small to be interesting for prospecting buyers?  Or are there other channels that should be used instead?

Thanks,
Corrado Fiore