[AusNOG] Consultation on s313(3) use

John Lindsay johnslindsay at mac.com
Mon May 2 13:41:27 EST 2016

This is easy. Just ban ssl. Sorted.

If you talk to the Right of the major parties and the nutjob senators you can trivially get them to say that encryption needs to be banned.

Most of the rest don't know what it means but need to get their pork barrelled so they go along with whatever the nice man with the bible says.

The Greens understand but only because Scott reminds them all the time.

jsl