[AusNOG] Commerical data feed recommendations

Joshua Cameron JoshuaC at ace.com.au
Wed Mar 30 16:03:31 EST 2016

Hello,

We're a regional ISP which currently has AARNET as our backbone, mostly all of our traffic is education related so that's been great.

However we're going to start offering NBN services to our non-education customers, so we're looking for a good value commercial data feed for our traffic.

We're looking to start off with 1gigabit connection.

Our equipment is going into Equinix SY3 and we're currently setting up peering with IX.

Anyone have any recommendations for providers, or who to get in contact with?
We've got current enquires with NextGen and FirstPath.

Much appreciated.

Joshua Cameron
Systems Administrator
Phone:  02 4861 8888