[AusNOG] tom koltai - in memorial

Andrew Khoo andrew at 6net.com.au
Thu Mar 24 23:54:15 EST 2016

i believe it was NANOG17 in Montreal October 1999.

you were then in Optus, Tom has just started ISP Ltd, and I was presenting
on "large scale distributed internet caching" just before i joined Akamai.

oddly enough, a picture surfaced at his memorial tonight from that event.
it was taken when we were locked in the hotel due to some riot happening
outside.