[AusNOG] Radio Frequency in Hobart

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Mar 23 01:08:49 EST 2016

Hi all,

We just applied for a 3Ghz licence in Hobart and was told none was
available.  It looks as though "NBN Spectrum Co Pty Ltd" in December (14th)
had a LOT of frequency allocated to it in this band.

http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/licence_search.licence_lookup?pSOURCE=HELM&pFOCUS=GEO&pLICENCE_NO=9867483

It looks like NBN picked up a LOT of spectrum across all the eastern sea
board including Adelaide.
http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/licence_area.map_by_frequency_range?pLICENCE_NO=9867483

I am not great at Spectrum stuff... am I reading this right?

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve