[AusNOG] brisbane gathering - march 18?

Andrew Khoo andrew at 6net.com.au
Fri Mar 4 19:33:27 EST 2016

i apologize for this disturbance - yes, this is not strictly in the
charter, and i will defer to off-list emails for further discussion.

re the March 19th gathering in Brisbane, a quick call to The Wickham
suggests that it will not be able to accommodate us on that Friday
afternoon.

there's some special event going on post-Paddy's Day.

they have suggested that we convene at the beer garden at Jubilee Hotel (470
St Pauls Terrace)

so i guess that's where we will be....