[AusNOG] Chinese 'fire wall' ?

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Fri Mar 4 13:41:42 EST 2016

What ports? Just 25 or 587 and others?

Otherwise I'd be thinking about a VPN to Singapore.

On 04/03/16 13:40, Chris Hurley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have a client who has now established a Chinese office but the web
> hosting/email servers are in Singapore. Using Outlook 2010 I can get them
> to receive email on their local PC's. But it keeps failing on sending
> mail, if the PC is located in China. Have tried SSL. Non-SSL any
> suggestions?
>
> Thinking may have to try webmail?
>

> Regards,
>
> Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
> Director

>   Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
>   74 Allanfield Crescent
>   Boronia,  3155 Victoria
>   Australia

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!