[AusNOG] AXONVX vs. Megaport in the news re Perth

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Mar 2 23:22:28 EST 2016

Hey all,

It is great to see Perth get on the Elastic Fabric map.

Today I found this article amusing.

http://www.crn.com.au/News/416288,megaport-nextdc-battle-to-connect-perth-to-public-cloud.aspx

So, who will be in Adelaide first? and will anyone consider Tasmania I
wonder.

AXONVX might be in Canberra, but Megaport is in NZ, Singapore, Hong Kong,
Canada, 22 DC's in the US an Europe is coming.

I think AXONVX has some catching up to do, but they do have the
relationship with IXA though - which same some EF features.

Also... Intellipath - lets see what they launch next week.  They are all
across NZ, in some AU DC's and interconnect with Megaport, a couple of US
sites in California and also have London.

I'm loving the growth of the Elastic Fabric space.  Looking forward for
some of them to do inter-country VXC's to the US... that will be a game
changer.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve