[AusNOG] Vocus just entered a trading halt

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Jun 29 13:11:43 EST 2016

Not much from what I've heard. Nextgen have been hit pretty hard by most of
TPG moving to its own cable.  The only thing left would be residual
contracts.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve