[AusNOG] X25 to IP?

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Tue Jun 28 09:56:50 EST 2016

X.25 over TCP. You can do it with regular run of the mill Cisco gear, not
hard to configure, just check your IOS features.

It's still a not quite uncommon solution in financial services world as
it's easier and cheaper to implement a kludge than migrate away from an
archaic host connectivity solution.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wan/x25-protocols/9363-x25-over-tcpip.html

-Colin