[AusNOG] 10/10Mbps service in Cairns

Keith Anderson keitha at apcs.com.au
Sat Jun 25 12:40:31 EST 2016

Paul,

Your so lucky in Australia, I’m currently in Papua New Guinea and my wholesale buy price mbp/s is $840.00 AUD delivered in Port Moresby the capital, and I buy hundreds of megabits. Please consider yourself lucky.

Keith

apcs
Keith Anderson l Managing Director
AUS Mobile. +61 400 947 947 Fax.  1300 7654 27
PNG Phone. +675 303 1236  Mobile. +675 76 947 947   Fax. +675 325 9066
Email. keitha at apcs.com.au <mailto:keitha at apcs.com.au> l Web. www.apcs.com.au <http://apcs.com.au/>