[AusNOG] FW: STOP TREAD...SOON Re: IPv4 Ranges Needed

Laurens Lafebre laurens at lafebre.me
Fri Jun 24 10:25:53 EST 2016

Hi Rhys.

Sorry this was not directed at you at all.

Just the others who seem to think it is ok to attack anyone who doesnt
conform to their way of thinking, especially Robert and Scott. Their
attitude of our way or the highway is just pathetic, aggressive and
insulting.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Rhys Cuff (Latrobe I.T) <
rhys at latrobeit.com.au> wrote:

> Hey
>

> I apologise for offending you.
>
> Definitely not what I was trying to do.
>
> Like you, I was just offering my thoughts and opinion.
>

> Thanks

LL

- Si vis pacem para bellum