[AusNOG] STOP TREAD Re: IPv4 Ranges Needed

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:52:24 EST 2016

And yet here you are, remaining on this list you apparently hate, adding to
the noise. Being the very hypocrite you apparently despise (I am OK with
you despising me for trying to ensure you recognise the fault in your
actions. No, no, you're welcome).

Bravo.

Please follow the OP. Out the door. Don't let it hit you on the arse as you
leave.