[AusNOG] Looking for a 42RU rack in BNE

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Tue Jun 14 08:51:02 EST 2016

Hahaha.  The guys here were saying "can you get a free rack for staging gear in the new office" and I was a bit surprised they just didn't order one.  But part of our focus is frugality and reuse to I had better lead by example! :)

And thank you to everyone who have responded.  I will reply soon!

Cheers

[b]