[AusNOG] IPv6 excuses

James Hodgkinson yaleman at ricetek.net
Wed Jun 8 12:35:16 EST 2016

This might explain why I'm having issues on Internode, with their native
dual-stack IPV6 enabled (haven't tested it without it, honestly) - but I
get VPN/proxy block issues - even though it's connecting to iinet's
local CDN nodes and I've never used an "avoider" VPN.

So. Freaking. Annoying. Especially when their support team are a bunch
of very-very-very non-technical people reading from scripts written by
clearly non-technical people. :(

James