[AusNOG] Recommendation for Radius Servers?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Jul 25 20:50:23 EST 2016

+1 Freeradius

have used radiator is the past, but after move to freeradius, wont look
back

and to Mark, huh? freeradius is easy to configure, its defaults are also
best around, interested to know what problems you had with it.. offlist
is fine if you want.

--

 		If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you
best first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/