[AusNOG] TPG and Vocus Routing path issues

Bradley Amm Bradley.Amm at telethonkids.org.au
Sat Jul 23 00:19:50 EST 2016

We never saw an outage notification for this

[cid:image013.jpg at 01D1C71E.4C8BED40]

Bradley Amm |Senior Systems Engineer

ph +61 8 9489 7623

bradley.amm at telethonkids.org.au<mailto:bradley.amm at telethonkids.org.au>

100 Roberts Road, Subiaco, Western Australia, 6008
PO Box 855, West Perth, Western Australia, 6872
www.telethonkids.org.au
<http://www.telethonkids.org.au>

  [cid:image014.jpg at 01D1C71E.4C8BED40] <http://twitter.com/childhealthnews>  [cid:image015.png at 01D1C71E.4C8BED40] <http://linkedin.com/company/telethon-institute-for-child-health-research?trk=company_name> [cid:image016.jpg at 01D1C71E.4C8BED40] <http://www.facebook.com/TelethonKids>

Proudly supported by the people of Western Australia through Channel 7's Telethon