[AusNOG] AWS Support

Jason Firmino jason.firmino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:16:03 EST 2016

Hi Paul,

For what I understand you don't have access to the AWS console where that
domain is registered.
If you want to make any DNS changes someone needs to find those
credentials, otherwise I don't see how you're gonna do it.

As a last resort (and I don't think it's the best approach), the client
goes to his domain registrar and changes his NS records to another route
53/DNS provider's Name Servers.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Jason