[AusNOG] NBN Approved Devices List

Ross Wheeler ausnog at rossw.net
Sun Jul 17 07:18:28 EST 2016

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016, Damien Gardner Jnr wrote:

> The TPLink W9970 maintains sync nicely, but has no option to turn off NAT.

Hammer TPLink tech support about it.
Keep on their case, escalate further and further.
I have a few of a different model, and they tried the same thing with me -
that no, it doesn't support non-NAT. Eventually, I got someone in the
high-on-up tech department who sent me a couple of commands that need to
be done at the CLI (no option through the GUI) - that DID disable NAT.

Unfortunately, I've since lost the email... but I'd say there is some
hope, if you can get onto someone sufficiently clued up.

R.