[AusNOG] Fibre Cut NEXTDC S1 Yesterday?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Jul 16 23:51:46 EST 2016

Do we know who was doing it?

I don't think we need specifics (although they are always a good read), but
there's a company that I think most of us would like to avoid doing any of
this kind of work.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve