[AusNOG] Big Thanks to Datacenter Limited

Paul Brooks paul.brooks at tridentsc.com.au
Fri Jul 15 23:36:24 EST 2016

On 13/07/2016 4:25 PM, Phill Proud wrote:
> I believe DX Platforms also makes modular DC's with shipping containers as a base -
> I'm guessing they built the DCL one given the location. I've used them for other
> frame design/fabrication work - very easy to work with. Have also made our own
> version for very remote places in the pacific with another vendor.
DX Platforms and DataCentre Limited are related, I've had dealings with them recently
also.    The DCL-P1 datacentre is a showcase of some of the DX Platforms capabilities.
May not be on AusNOG, or they are being quiet in the interests of charter
proscriptions about shameless self-promotion, so I'm happy to give them a plug - check
out http://dxplatforms.com.
very interesting solutions for remote, off-grid locations.

Paul.