[AusNOG] 4G LTE bridges

Ricki Cook ricki.cook at hillsong.com
Wed Jul 13 12:43:37 EST 2016

I use Viprinet products for exactly what your describing here. https://www.viprinet.com/en

Bonds whatever service type your throw at it. Small sites with DSL &/or 4G (most with multiple 4G, from the 3 various carriers).
They also offer some SD-Wan type functionality for QoS & diversity bandwidth control. Multiple layers of CG-NAT has never been an issue either.

RF tech installs external antennas (usually Yagis / LPDA's) & aims them at the appropriate cell towers & we're up.

- Ricki
<https://www.viprinet.com/en>