[AusNOG] AusNOG 2016 Accommodation Deal

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Jul 7 18:40:12 EST 2016

Evening everyone,

We have secured a special hotel rate for delegates attending AusNOG 2016 who wish to stay at the conference venue (the Swissotel).  Delegates can stay in a Premier Room for $260 per night.  Breakfast can be included for $25.  The rate is available for Wed night (Aug 31st) and Thurs night (Sep 1st).

To access that rate please book your rooms via the link below or use the promo code “GANG” when booking :

http://www.swissotel.com/reservations/check-availability/?pc=GANG&hc=SSY

If your stay extends outside those dates the rate may be available subject to availability.  Contact me and I’ll put you in touch with the appropriate people.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in 8 weeks !

Thanks

David