[AusNOG] How are you handling metadata?

Paul Foote pfoote at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:44:07 EST 2016

This seems like a fairly redundant act if it's not required for your
business. All of the people doing metadata retention are doing so because
they have a business requirement. If your business requirement is for
diagnostic purposes or even billing related you would be far better off
collecting flow data rather than the limited set of data the government is
requiring ISP's to do.