[AusNOG] TPG Hosted DNS

Paul Walters paul.walters at walthome.com
Tue Jan 5 09:34:54 EST 2016

Hi,

I have a client that has their DNS hosted with tpg (ns1.tpgi.com.au,
ns2.tpgi.com.au). They however don't know their details nor where to login
to update any of their records.

We have spent many weeks with them trying to work out how to gain access
but to no luck. I have had one of my lvl 1 guys contact TPG support and was
advised that they could cancel it. All that I want to do it update their MX
records to point to their new spam filter.

Does anyone have any links or contacts that might be able to assist?

Thanks in advance

Paul