[AusNOG] Telstra churn issue

Nick Kamenyitzky nick at kamenyitzky.com.au
Thu Feb 25 15:14:48 EST 2016

Residential services?  Nothing the providers are required to do (other than
fix the problem in standard timeframes).  Just need to wait it out.

They may help out financially as a gesture of good will but don't go in
expecting it and you'll probably come out with a better result.

Kind Regards,

Nick Kamenyitzky

Email: nick at kamenyitzky.com.au
Ph: 0439 910 219