[AusNOG] Walled garden exchanged based services

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Feb 25 10:24:51 EST 2016

Morning all,

Is anyone on list providing walled garden styled services (to hospitality or other short term usage environments) using exchange based DSL services?  I.e. rather than dropping a dlsam into an MDU, using exchange based services to deliver into each property?  I'm trying to facilitate a hotel styled broadband solution in a mixed usage environment while avoiding possible issues with mid point injection (today) or coexistence of multiple vectored vdsl dlsams in the future (NBN FTTB for example).

If you've got something like this please ping me off-list and I can make the required introductions.

Thanks

David