[AusNOG] Telstra mobile down "nationwide"

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Feb 12 19:45:03 EST 2016

Apparently this Sunday is free data day,

*As a small gesture to say sorry, we’re giving you — as a Telstra mobile
customer — free mobile data within Australia this Sunday. Whether you’re on
a personal or business, pre-paid or post-paid mobile, tablet or mobile
broadband plan, you will automatically receive free data, from ​midnight
​to ​midnight in your local Australian time zone ​Sunday ​14 ​February
​2016.  *