[AusNOG] IP Multicast Network Issue - Contractor Needed

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Thu Feb 11 17:39:14 EST 2016

You might want to try the  MikroTik Australia Public List
<public at talk.mikrotik.com.au>   or Duxtel. Im sure someone there can help.

Matt.

On 11/02/2016 5:35 PM, Michael Dale wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A customer of ours has a fairly large project underway and is using a
> combination of Mikrotik routers and IP Multicasting (~150 sites).
>
> They are experiencing connectivity issues which they believe is
> centred around the multicasting. Standard connectivity seems okay.
>
> They are after a contractor (preferability) that can provide
> assistance with this issue and also possibility on-going support.
>
> If you are highly skilled in networking/IP Multicast and Mikrotik
> routers please contact me directly.
>
> They are based in Sydney but I believe the project covers Australia.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have much more information that I can give out
> at this stage but if you contact me directly I am sure I can get more
> specifics.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael.

/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au
                                    Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Spectrum Networks is a member of the Communications Alliance & TIO
*/