[AusNOG] DDoS attack sizes

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Mon Feb 8 17:22:24 EST 2016

Dear Andrew

Whilst it most certainly can seem like an arms race….

I believe more responsibility should be targeted towards network and server administrators to help mitigate and reduce the compromised hosts and vulnerable services thus minimizing the ammunition used to launch the attacks.

2016 the year of “Help Clean up the Internet”

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

Follow us on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/micron21> for important service and system updates.

[M21.jpg]

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.