[AusNOG] DDoS attack sizes

PRK ausnog at digitaljunkie.net
Mon Feb 8 16:56:20 EST 2016

I see multi-gigabit DDoS attacks on a weekly basis, but nothing that's
exceeded 10Gbit yet.

ISTR there being 300 - 400Gbit+ DDoS attacks in the US / Europe.

Depending on the cost of upgrade, you may want to investigate a
commercial solution with a third party to advertise your routes and
filter out DDoS traffic before passing the clean traffic on to you.

prk