[AusNOG] Commsday: Singtel releases 10Gb Residential Broadband

Tushar Singla tushar.singla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:03:53 EST 2016

Even some developing countries have 100m roll outs, may be not as wide
spread as the entrie country but the intent is there.

I have a feeling the guys behind NBN may be in over their heads in some
areas.

--
Regards
Tushar Singla
E : tushar.singla at gmail.com

*This message has been sent from a mobile device. Kindly excuse
for typos or brevity. *