[AusNOG] Access to internet connection in Hobart for large dataupload

Bob Purdon bobp at purdon.id.au
Thu Feb 4 14:21:46 EST 2016

To be fair, your original e-mail didn’t indicate what you considered a ‘decent’ connection, nor the required timeframe.   Given the limited information, I thought John’s suggestions were quite reasonable.

Perhaps if you can clarify the required timeframe we might be able to come up with some alternatives.  That said, with the impending break of Basslink for repairs, the availability of ‘decent’ (as in usable full tilt for many hours on end) internet connections might be more limited than it usually is.