[AusNOG] Can't bring up 6in4 tunnel (IPv6) because public IP changing on Optus ADSL

Goran Aleksic goran.aleksic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:09:38 EST 2016

Thanks Mark,

interesting one, the change of WAN IP happened during "commit" command.

Trace files I collected are overly verbose. I can only see that something
provoked re-negotiation of it.

Interestingly enough, a trivial configuration change (added description to
ip-0/0/0 interface) and commit after that triggered another WAN IP change...