[AusNOG] Can't bring up 6in4 tunnel (IPv6) because public IP changing on Optus ADSL

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Tue Feb 2 02:00:23 EST 2016

Is the PPP session dropping by any chance? I think I had something
like this a year or two ago and it turned out to be a buggy JunOS
version, I had to roll back to a previous version.

I have successfully brought up a he.net tunnel with an SRX110, so its
definitely possible and there should be no unexpected behaviour when
everything is running fine.