[AusNOG] DC UPS

Jonathan Brewer jon.brewer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:22:53 EST 2016

On 1 February 2016 at 18:48, paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au <
paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au> wrote:

> Hi All, just wondering if there are any suggestions out there for a small
> DC UPS ?

Hi Paul,

Auckland's Innovative Energies makes some of the best and most reliable DC
equipment I've ever used. Their kit is used to safety of life microwave,
radio & pager systems all over New Zealand. (Ambo, Fire, Maritime, Defence,
etc. All of it.)

I'm very happy to recommend their no-break DC UPS systems where you have AC
power, and their DC-DC converter systems for exchanges where you have -48V
DC and need +5/+12/+24VDC.

http://www.innovative.co.nz/

Cheers,

Jon

P.S. The Mini-Box kit Thomas mentions is nice too, and it's really cheap,
but I haven't used it beyond playing around in the lab.

I need to run a couple of Intel NUC’s which require 12V 5W and need